How to create maiing lists based on your custom reports.
Open the Custom Reports Panel
From your dashboard menu:
- Click on Reports
- Click on Custom Reports
Open Your Report
We are going to use a report I created earlier called 'Test Report'. Click on the name of the report to open it.
Click on the Export Report Button
A drop-down menu will appear,
- click on CSV
- Then click on the blue Next button.
Create the New Mailing List
From your Dashboard menu,
- Click on E-Mail Marketing
- Click on Mailing Lists
Click on the Add Mailing List button
New Mailing List Setup
- Give your mailing list a name
- Click on the blue Next button
Import Recipients for the New Mailing List
- Click on Import Recipients.
- Download the Import template. This template includes detailed instructions, and will show you the correct format in which to organize the information generated by your custom report.
- You will need to transfer the details from the .csv file generated by your custom report to the Import Template. When you have set up your .csv file according to the instructions, click on the Choose File button.
- Then click on the blue Import button.
You will see a small pop-up window on the right-hand side of your screen to confirm that your csv file has been imported successfully, and you will now be able to use your new mailing list to send out your campaign.